Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Eeehahahoohoohawhawhaw

Can you believe they served champagne here on New Year's Eve?



And also, what was up with the two guys who stood up on chairs and counted down to New Year's Eve and then a woman in the tallest bun I've ever seen with my own eyes came and gave me a hug and I was like, hey you're Chinese, you shouldn't be friendly towards strangers and felt the pangs of being a bigot. The two boys who stood up were a tall blond man who looked vaguely Dutch and a guy who reminded me of the half-Italian, half-Portuguese, 100% frat boy weirdo ickypants coworker of mine who would show up to work at 6 drunk and proud.

I like that Zion I song that goes, "When you're young and Black and proud like me/ Black and proud stop crowdin' me."

If only a nice little faerie could fly into my ears right now and sing that song to me. Otherwise, I don't know what other way there is?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home