Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Have you ever pretended to go to the bathroom during lunch or dinner

and then lurk around the front desk and when no one is looking ask for the check and pay it yourself and then when you get back and half an hour later lunch or dinner is all done and your friend goes to pay the bill he finds that you've already pay it and then he gets into a big argument with you and he's like, "So you won't let me pay the bill, you think I can't afford it, how could you do this?" and you're like, "Don't say those words," or I'd like to know if you've ever physically wrestled someone to pay for the bill, and I'd also like to know if you've ever bumped your chest against the chest of another (ladies, this sadly excludes us) to get at a bill, or have you ever thrown someone's money across the table and say, "Don't make me do that again because I can do it endlessly?"

If your answer is no, then we're in the same club!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dustin said...

Yeah, I have gotten up early to pay the bill before people get a chance to, but I've also reached for my wallet, offering to pay, knowing damn well there is no way the other people would let me pay. And whenever they did say, "no, don't worry about it, we've got this one" I've always felt a touch of relief because if they had let me pay the bill, I might not have been able to afford it.

12:24 AM  
Blogger Jin said...

i've seen all of those things, yay!

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home