Monday, January 01, 2007

So anyways, here are the pictures:

In the afternoon, we had lunch at my gonggong's house. For some reason my grandparents taped a McDonald's french fry guy on their fridge and there's nothing else on it but that.


I think we were arguing about John Cena and WWE.


Me: It's fake.
Him: No, it's not.



Me: Yes, it is, and every knowledgeable, non-ignorant person has known for years that it's fake.
Him: Then how come my friend Edgar says he watched a documentary with John Cena where he showed an FBI Warning, "Everything You Are About to See is Real."


Me: What? Hahahaha. Your crazy. Why'd you bring that up? That's fake too.
Him: How could it be fake? F-B-I Warning.


Me: It-is-fake.
Him: F-B-I Warning.


Me: Fine, then let's go look up the number for the FBI, call them up and see if they remember allowing John Cena to put up that warning.
Him: Hahahaha. Anyway, I bet the FBI wouldn't remember something like that. They probably have other things to deal with.


Me: Leave me alone.
Him: I win.



On our birthday, we went to a restaurant.


That's pretty much everyone.



Just my grandparents, my parents, brother, and hey, how did my jiuma auntie get in there? She's a country girl and she made me turquoise earrings once, bought me a Mariah Carey cd, and a pair of J.Crew shorts, all in one swoop.


Thanks to the one-child rule, these are all the sibling/cousins I've got!


In English: Johnny, Jenny, Grace, Young Jenny
In Chinese: Zhang Zhongling, Zhang Jianing, Zhang Jing, Zhang Jiayan.

WHY DO OUR NAMES ALL SOUND THE SAME????
More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home